New Cuddly TSA Movie Aims to Make Your Kids Feel Good About Airport Security
This new piece of propaganda is designed to make your children feel more comfortable while their parents are getting sexually assaulted by the TSA whilst trying to board an airliner. Nothing like getting the kids at an early age to embrace the coming police state. After all, they are the future of the nation, right? If we can pull the wool over their eyes early, it’ll make things a lot easier in the future.
Why they chose talking dogs to try to get the point across? Couldn’t tell you.
- February 15, 2012 Man Suffers Heart Attack While Dining at the Heart Attack Grill
- August 17, 2013 TSA Looking Out for “Boobie Bombs” — What Do We Do Now?
- September 16, 2013 NSA Knows When You Went to the Bathroom Last, But Not How Many Shooters Were in Washington Navy Yard
- January 15, 2014 Man Arrested With $153,000 — Why This is Troubling for Everyone
- March 2, 2013 Police May Be Able to Locate Baby Chloe’s Parents by Rare Early Tooth — A Commercial for Abortion?
- November 5, 2013 Could November 13, 2013 Be the Night the Lights Went Out in America? Drill or Precursor?
- December 7, 2012 Popular Video Breaks Down Illuminati Imagery in Pop Culture — Cartoons?
- January 23, 2012 Ron Paul’s Son Detained by TSA After Refusing Pat-Down
« Biocentrism: New Scientific “Theory of Everything” Proves the Soul Survives Death
American Citizens Refuse Search at Checkpoint — Police Officer Acknowledges Constitutional Rights »